Ohio-Cincinnati

Hair Salon Reccomendations for Hamilton/Monroe - Please

Hello ladies,
It has been a while since I've been here. Successfully had my wedding last September, but now I'm Matron of Honor in another Cincinnati wedding! The bride is getting married at Lake Lyndsey in Hamilton, but is from Dayton. She was hoping to find a good salon in the Hamilton/Monroe/Fairfield area for her and all the bridesmaids to get their hair done the day of the wedding. Does anyone have any recommendations in the area?

Thanks a lot and happy planning!
Michelle

Re: Hair Salon Reccomendations for Hamilton/Monroe - Please

• I'm getting married in Hamilton & getting my hair done at Mitchell's in West Chester.  If you're staying at the Courtyard it's probably a 15-20 minute drive from the hotel.  I used to live in Hamilton & wouldn't trust anyone else with my hair for my wedding.

• Thank you so much for the suggestion. I'll let the Bride know to check them out. 15-20 minutes isn't bad at all.
  • The girl that does my hair for any and all things is in Franklin (off the middletown exit) not to far from hamilton at all.  she is awesome well priced and family owned.  The name is salon onetwentytwo her name is Shannon the # is 937-550-4910.  Call early because she is busy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited August 2012
    I live in Hamilton and have been going to the same place for years...Toni is wonderful..She is right on Main St..her number is 895-3000..her prices are really reasonable.  There is another place that just opened out in Bridgewater my Mom heard about..its called Salonloft and they have a ton of people in that salon but the cheapest package comes from a girl named Melissa...Mom doesn't have the number but it can be found on salonloft website..Good luck!
    Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week
  • Thank you all so much for recommendations; this is a huge help! The Bride and I will check them all out.

Best wishes for your planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards