New York-Western
Options

RD suggestions-Buffalo?

Hey everyone,

I'm not from Buffalo and I was looking for some suggestions of where to hold the RD? My FI and I will be paying so we were hoping to stay under $20pp. Any suggestions? I was thinking Sonoma Grille, but I was hoping to hear some other thoughts....thanks! 

Re: RD suggestions-Buffalo?

• Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where in BLO are you looking? Downtown, the burbs, etc.

What type of food? Fancy, Casual, Ethnic, etc?
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah location would help with ideas, I am just waiting for a wicked good seize the deal coupon for a local place haha either that or Pasquale's pizzera since we're pretty laid back.
  • Options
    kae101kae101 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Bravo cafe & catering on Seneca in Elma.  Not sure if that's too far for you, but it's really affordable.
    ~ K & S ~ 10.01.10 MyBio Photobucket
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah there are many options, it just depends on what area you are talking about.  Downtown Buffalo specifically?  Or a suburb?  What hotel will you or your guests be staying at?

There are plenty of places you can have it for under $20/person.  You don't need to do anything fancy for a RD.  We had ours at my aunts house and had the food catered from Libro's.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking DT just cuz the hotel will proly be DT. This way less travel and easy ''stumbling distance'' The Reception is at Pearl Street so we are looking for a hotel near there....
    For food...um not spicey, casual is fine as long as i can still wear my cute cocktail dress I snagged for $25 :p

@mgietler there is a WNY hot deals for Sonoma $17.50 ( i think) for $25 gift card....which is why I was thinking of going there.
  • Options
    buffalove716buffalove716 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fat Bob's would be a great place to have an RD.  It is downtown/allentown area. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    gymbugmj2kgymbugmj2k member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Banchettis? They do in house or catered.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest Chef's Italian Restaurant which is near DT or Cabaret on Pearl St.  Both have separate rooms for privacy and can probably fit up to 30 people comfortably.  Food is great and the prices aren't that bad. I am leaining toward Chef's myself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards