Canada-Ontario
Options

glass vases...

is ikea the best place to go for these to buy in bulk?

does anyone know of any other places for a good price?

thanx

Re: glass vases...

• Options
    I got gorgeous ones at the dollar store!
  • Options
    depends on what size you are looking for.  Dollarama sells various size vases the tallest being around 12 inches tall and cylinder.  They also have some square bottoms and other shapes and sizes.  The 12 inch ones go for $2 a piece. I am using them for my shower
  • Options
    if you have a business number, you can buy beautiful vases at the many import stores on Pacific circle in mississauga. I think it is at Derry and Tomken rds.
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies:)In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_glass-vases?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:7326eed2-d5b6-4f99-9dea-79ecdcc0947bPost:96249c6f-75f5-4c97-826f-3ea20e907b34">Re: glass vases...</a>:
    [QUOTE]if you have a business number, you can buy beautiful vases at the many import stores on Pacific circle in mississauga. I think it is at Derry and Tomken rds.
    Posted by melandjordan[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I got cylindrical 12" ones at the dollar store for $2, a few at Ikea, and then the rest I got from Fortinos/Superstore, they had them on sale for I think $4 for huge ones.
  • Options

i got mine from a buck or two.  it's in a pear shape and tall, but not tall where you can't see the person across from you.  plus they gave me a discount because it was in bulk.

• Options
    I rented mine from my florist. He arranged with the venue to come get them on the Monday morning. I didn't want to be stuck with 15 or so vases.
  • Options
    snuff9861snuff9861 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I bought the tall 12'' ones from Dollarama.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    PatgdPatgd member
    First Comment
    I'm going to scour the dollar stores out here for vases for my centrepieces.
  • Options
    You can get them at Creative Bag (Derry/Tomken area in Mississauga).  They also have a website - creativebag.com - where you can order online.  I know they have two or three other locations, but can't remember exactly where ...

Their "Creative Bag Wedding" tab takes you to their wedding selections, but items end up getting shipped from weddingstar.com.  Took me two orders before I realized -- just set up an account with weddingstar.com, and they often have deals where you plug in a code and get 10-20% off your total order.  THAT little tidbit could have saved me some money hahaha.  Have had absolutely NO problem with anything I've ordered (including customized items), and everything has always arrived via courier within a week of my order.  I went directly to the Creative Bag store to buy the vases due to the weight of them being taken into account for shipping charges ...

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards