Idaho

Did everyone survive the holdiays?

H and I just got home from our cabin and will be here for a couple days before we head back up for New Year's.  Christmas was actually pretty uneventuful... You never know with my family.
And I've gotten all of the ornaments off my tree and will take the lights and the tree down tomorrow.  I'm kind of sad that Christmas is over, but I'm happy to be getting my living room back!

Did you survive?

Re: Did everyone survive the holdiays?

• shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I survived! I had to work both Christmas Eve night and Christmas night, so that sucked. Both days just kind of breezed by. We did Christmas with my family the weekend before, and then did Christmas Eve and Christmas at FI's aunt and uncle's house. I got 4 hours of sleep on Christmas, but I survived and I'm moving on. LOL
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_idaho_did-everyone-survive-holdiays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:78Discussion:45e4deab-ed01-4600-ac64-a9af7b6a4eeaPost:9632301d-bf66-4191-beaa-ff9b302deb7c">Re: Did everyone survive the holdiays?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I survived! I had to work both Christmas Eve night and Christmas night, so that sucked. Both days just kind of breezed by. We did Christmas with my family the weekend before, and then did Christmas Eve and Christmas at FI's aunt and uncle's house. I got 4 hours of sleep on Christmas, but I survived and I'm moving on. LOL
    Posted by shortgrass03[/QUOTE]

Yuck.  I have to have my sleep... Especially when I either have to work or deal with IL's. 
  • shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_idaho_did-everyone-survive-holdiays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:78Discussion:45e4deab-ed01-4600-ac64-a9af7b6a4eeaPost:08aca9f0-a18f-436b-a2e0-85e883399b40">Re: Did everyone survive the holdiays?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Did everyone survive the holdiays? : Yuck.  I have to have my sleep... Especially when I either have to work or deal with IL's. 
    Posted by barrelbabe004[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it sucked, and I'm now suffering from a cold from the lack of sleep, but hopefully that means I'm getting it out of the way for the year! Like I said - I survived and I'm moving on. lol
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards