November 2012 Weddings

Rehearsal Dinner

I need some help. My fiance and I are on a very tight budget and we are wanting to do something nice for a rehearsal dinner. We were going to do like Lasagna, Garlic Toast, Salads, & Desserts... Does that seem okay?  Or spaghetti? I'm new at all of this and I really don't know what to do. I feel like time is running out to get a plan together.

What are yall having?
Live. Love. Laugh. Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• I've been to rehearsal dinners on both ends, and each were just as nice. Pizza while setting up the tent for reception, BBQ at parents to a sit down at a nice restaurant. Honestly, it's just about spending time together and getting a chance to express your gratitude. Plus, lasagna is delicious! Do what feels right for you, this is YOUR wedding :
    11*23*12 95image 38image 28image
  • We're doing chopped salad, pizza and dessert.  It's casual, and its what we can afford!  Do whatever works for you.
  • Where are yall getting your pizza from?

• who doesn't love pizza?  Go to your local pizza place, grab a few jumbos and garlic bread, some pop and beer.  Informal and fun.  You don't need fancy, or caterers, or restaurants.  It is what you make it. 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Thanks!! And congrats to you!! Only 4 more days until you're married!!

• That menu sounds delicious.  Our RD is at our home and my mom and stepdad  are cooking.  It's all going to be delicious and I cannot wait. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards