Nebraska
Options

Hotel for night of wedding

I'm just wonder where others are staying the night of their wedding. Are you staying at home or getting a hotel room? We are thinking about staying in a hotel after the wedding but not sure where we want to stay. Our reception is at the Plamor so we wanted something that want too far of a drive. But I'm having a hard time finding a place that has a honeymoon suite or spa suite that would make it special and not just a hotel room. So what is everyone else doing?

Re: Hotel for night of wedding

• Options
    trewcdpmtrewcdpm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are def. staying in a hotel. we are letting family that is coming from far away stay at our house. good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our reception at the Holiday Inn, which will be really close by. The room was free with the reception. It was just a standard king size room, but they also gave us champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries. I was fine with just a regular room though, since all we really needed was a soft bed. ;) We just saved and put the money on that night and kept it for our honeymoon. I would like to point out, that we didn't get to our room until after 12 and were out of it by 10 the next morning so really not a lot of time spent in it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hi we just booked our room block for our guests and we have made our room reservation for our wedding night. We will be too tired to do anything but sleep.

• Options
    edited December 2011

Looking for a place to have a wedding that is budget friendly? Anyone have any ideas?

• Options
    edited December 2011

We are staying at a bed and breakfast by the Joslyn Castle. It's affordable and the rooms are beautiful!

• Options
    meamollymeamolly member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    magnolia hotel
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards