Second Weddings

I bought my dress tonight

I tried on several traditional wedding gowns, but I just could deal with the layers and the fuss. Thinking about a bustle made my head hurt. My consultant steered me toward "special occasion" dresses, and I fell in love.

I can't believe I'm going to walk down the aisle in "honey dew", but I love it. It's absolutely perfect.

I think my girls will wear "eggplant". We paired the honey dew with a purple in the shop and it took my breath away. Stunning.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: I bought my dress tonight

• It's lovely - congrats!

I picked a special occasion dress too, and love it. I might add a few decorative buttons down the back, but that's about it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Very nice! Glad you were able to find your dress!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_i-bought-my-dress-tonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:35Discussion:d8a01eff-6077-47d2-b75a-a9852d3feea5Post:2834d18a-96b6-4f8a-ad0a-92dd99a9666e">Re: I bought my dress tonight</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's lovely - congrats! I picked a special occasion dress too, and love it. I might add a few decorative buttons down the back, but that's about it!
    Posted by jennylee813[/QUOTE]

<div>that's a great idea - to have decorative buttons added. I'll have to think about that. :-)</div>
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • That is really gorgeous. Yes, we need to see pics of you in it!
  • Totally cute!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good for you!  Isn't it nice when you find something that makes your heart sing??  Now ... it time to get some shoes (my favorite part of the bridal ensemble).  Enjoy!
  • What a gorgeous dress! I planned on a Non-bridal dress, and looked at MOB and BM dresses. I looked at 2ndhand bridal dresses, too. My Mother took me shopping and we found the one! I think it is great you found YOUR dress! Regardless of what section it may have been labeled under ;)
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Really really gorgeous!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Becca
  • Very Nice dress! And the most important thing is that you love it!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards