North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Brand New Adesso Photo Guest Book, Polaroid Camera, Film for Sale

I have a brand new Adesso photo guest book that I never used.  My sister was supposed to bring it to the reception and left it in the car!  UGH! 

Adesso is apparently out of business now.  But I have a Carolina Blue album, new Polaroid Camera, and 2 containers of Polaroid film, and probably some in the camera (since I took a test picture).

I think I paid about $200 for this.  And I'd love to sell to someone interested in this. 

The guest book has a place for you to put the instant picture, and then tons of room for your guests to write on.  I am so bummed we didn't get to use this b/c it would have preserved some really great memories.

I would like $75 for it, or best offer.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you!

Andrea

Re: Brand New Adesso Photo Guest Book, Polaroid Camera, Film for Sale

• I am interested!!! Can you email me photos of the album camera?
  • is this still available??
  • I would be interested if it's still available.  Thanks! 
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_brand-new-adesso-photo-guest-book-polaroid-camera-film-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:606Discussion:7794f5b1-70ae-4a7c-af65-acd8b79bb708Post:46c6709b-033a-4d0e-82d6-7b11b69d241c">Brand New Adesso Photo Guest Book, Polaroid Camera, Film for Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a brand new Adesso photo guest book that I never used.  My sister was supposed to bring it to the reception and left it in the car!  UGH!  Adesso is apparently out of business now.  But I have a Carolina Blue album, new Polaroid Camera, and 2 containers of Polaroid film, and probably some in the camera (since I took a test picture). I think I paid about $200 for this.  And I'd love to sell to someone interested in this.  The guest book has a place for you to put the instant picture, and then tons of room for your guests to write on.  I am so bummed we didn't get to use this b/c it would have preserved some really great memories. I would like $75 for it, or best offer.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you! Andrea
    Posted by andreabach[/QUOTE]
  • Do you still have this available??
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_brand-new-adesso-photo-guest-book-polaroid-camera-film-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:606Discussion:7794f5b1-70ae-4a7c-af65-acd8b79bb708Post:46c6709b-033a-4d0e-82d6-7b11b69d241c">Brand New Adesso Photo Guest Book, Polaroid Camera, Film for Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a brand new Adesso photo guest book that I never used.  My sister was supposed to bring it to the reception and left it in the car!  UGH!  Adesso is apparently out of business now.  But I have a Carolina Blue album, new Polaroid Camera, and 2 containers of Polaroid film, and probably some in the camera (since I took a test picture). I think I paid about $200 for this.  And I'd love to sell to someone interested in this.  The guest book has a place for you to put the instant picture, and then tons of room for your guests to write on.  I am so bummed we didn't get to use this b/c it would have preserved some really great memories. I would like $75 for it, or best offer.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you! Andrea
    Posted by andreabach[/QUOTE]
     Hi Andrea,

I'm sorry you weren't ablt to use that- what a bummer! I am interested in the camera and film if they are new and still in good condition. I like the album idea but it isn't our color so can't use it. Feel free to email me if you want to sell just the camera and film.

Thanks,
    Jamie
  • Hello, I don't have a camera or film, but I have a purple/lavendar book from the same company still in the wrapping. If you are interested, please let me know. I think I paid $50 for it, but will sell it for $40 (which includes the cost to ship it to you). E-mail me if you are interested.
  • alm050alm050 member
    First Comment
    Taposhee: is the book still available? Do you have a picture of it? We are certainly interested!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards