Maryland
Options

cheapest price for photographers and limo service

i want to kno if any 1 nos a cheap but good photographer and a limo service?

Re: cheapest price for photographers and limo service

• Options
    ashlidieashlidie member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2012
    Uh, well what kind of photographer, and what do you consider cheap?  Gimme a budget you have and we can try to throw out some ideas
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    under a 1000 dollars is cheap for me, a wedding photographer, some one that can come for like no den 3-4 hrs tke pics and leave. thnx
  • Options
    OK Jason Knauer has a "mini" package that is like 5 hours, he quoted me under $1000 but that was last year, so it probably went up a little, Brenda Murphy has good packages, and Arpasi Photography charges by the hour, $300 per hour I think for 2013
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Check out www.courtneyanton.com

She is photographing my friend's wedding.  She has set packages, but can also customize them based on budget.
  • Options
    Im using a Party Bus/shuttle service from MD for my wedding i got great prices and they seem to be very flexible. Send me a personal message for the info 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I was going with Erin Morris Photography, she has a $650 package for 4 hours and the package includes an engagement shoot. She has bigger packages and I am sure she can customize to what you want. You can google her to get to her website or facebook page for her portfolio.
    Brenda Murphy has packages starting with only 2 hours of coverage for less than 1000.
    Also here are two more that I found that are below $1000.
    Amie Hauck Photography: http://www.amiehauckphotography.com/
    Lisa Marie Photography: http://www.lisamariephoto.me/

Good Luck in your planning!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Our photographer was great, Ben Michalski, for limo we used Bayside limo, best rate that I found,,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards