Maine
Options

DJ and Videographer

I am looking into Media Northeast and Northeast DJ's. Does anyone have any info on either?

Thanks!

Re: DJ and Videographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We interviewed Dan from Northeast DJs (met him at a wedding expo, emailed back and forth, follow up in person meeting) and were really impressed.  The only reason we're not going with him is because my parents pushed hard for a band (although it was hard to find a band that conveyed the same enthusiasm and confidence about our event that Dan did when we spoke with him).  He seems to be more expensive than other DJs in the area, but I thought he would have been worth the money. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been to two weddings that had Northeast DJ's, one had Dan and the other had his partner and they were both great.  At the wedding with Dan, people were getting up and dancing while others were still finishing up their meals.  People couldn't wait to start dancing.  At both weddings, it seemed guests stayed till the end to keep dancing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had Greg from Northeast DJ's and our guest still talk about our reception.  We had a custom uplighting/light show and he was so awesome to work with.  He's young and fresh and is always looking to get the newest technology.  Almost all of our guests stayed until the very end.
    Christine & Paul- October 2, 2010
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

My Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards