New York-Upstate

Any Experience with these three?

Ok, this is for all you past brides in the Buffalo area. My Fiance and I want to have an outdoor ceremony (option of indoors for bad weather) and then an indoor reception. We are on a strict budget. Food, gratuity, tax and alcohol under 5000.  

The three places we are going to go see this weekend are Joseph's Catering in Depew, Old Orchard Inn in East Aurora and Michaels Banquet in Hamburg. Does any one have any experience with these three? 

It will be a fall themed weddin late september with only a 100 or so quests. The foliage will still be thriving so landscape is important too for pictures. Let me know your thoughts and other ideas are always welcome! 

Thanks to all you brides in advance!
Elizabeth ~ slightly overwhelmed but excited bride to be!

Re: Any Experience with these three?

• Enorthem Enorthem member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Ok, this is for all you past brides in the Buffalo area. My Fiance and I want to have an outdoor ceremony (option of indoors for bad weather) and then an indoor reception. We are on a strict budget. Food, gratuity, tax and alcohol under 5000.  

The three places we are going to go see this weekend are Joseph's Catering in Depew, Old Orchard Inn in East Aurora and Michaels Banquet in Hamburg. Does any one have any experience with these three? 

It will be a fall themed weddin late september with only a 100 or so quests. The foliage will still be thriving so landscape is important too for pictures. Let me know your thoughts and other ideas are always welcome! 

Thanks to all you brides in advance!
    Elizabeth ~ slightly overwhelmed but excited bride to be!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards