Funniest - CEW

Drama Llama - MC

Sarcasm Font Use - B

Hottest Couple - Sarahsmiles and Mr. Sarahsmiles

Best Sigs - J&K

Best Troll - Username

Best all around new reg - Any

Best all around old reg - J&K

Congrats to all!!! B has your prize coming shortly :)

Have a wonderful New Year's Eve, be safe, and ::raises glass:: here's to an epic 2011 of fun, humor, bitching, support, anger, love, enthusiasm, bsc, laser cats and friendship on SB <3

Re: And the award goes to......

• Options
    Congrats, ladies!  Here are your awards:

kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Love these! Thanks M&M and B.
  • Options
    This was a lot of fun! You guys are awesome!
  • Options
    I'd like to thank the academy...

Haha, thanks ladies!  B, those are awesome!  Thanks to you and Meg for putting all the effort into this fun game :)

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Oh,a nd B, Box Kitty is offended she did not get her own award.

• Options
    Ha, this was a lot of fun guys and nice job on the awards, B. I can tell they were made with love. I semi-snorted when I saw the troll with sunglasses on.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_award-goes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e7db1eaa-cee0-4419-8803-25239e102278Post:d30b5345-532e-442a-9478-fb05a1d4d173">Re: And the award goes to......</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd like to thank the academy... Haha, thanks ladies!  B, those are awesome!  Thanks to you and Meg for putting all the effort into this fun game :)
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

SPEECH!!!
  • Options
    Speech?

Well, I think you all suck, I don't know why you voted for me.  Box Kitty is not surprised.

Juuuuust kidding :)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_award-goes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e7db1eaa-cee0-4419-8803-25239e102278Post:c6fa9d99-0a85-46bc-8f88-2201f61d3dcd">Re: And the award goes to......</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh,a nd B, Box Kitty is offended she did not get her own award.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
    Box Kitty's offense is noted.  I'll try to make it up to her.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Haha! Those are awesome, B!

Good job with the game B and M&M. I thought it was cool.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Don't bother, B.  She'll still look at with cool disdain no matter what.

• Options
    SS H reminds me of the main guy in Monster in Law. Does anyone else see the resemblance, or is it just me?
  • Options
    I'll toast to that.. with my bottle of water. !
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_award-goes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e7db1eaa-cee0-4419-8803-25239e102278Post:f61836bf-afef-4a16-bb3e-c8bfd937488e">Re: And the award goes to......</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll toast to that.. with my bottle of water. !
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

heheh ;) babypliz says, ice cream later mom!
  • Options
    So Box Kitty just doesn't like me?  Fine then! ;-)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_award-goes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e7db1eaa-cee0-4419-8803-25239e102278Post:b3469044-164b-445b-8b35-bccaecdec67a">Re: And the award goes to......</a>:
    [QUOTE]SS H reminds me of the main guy in Monster in Law. Does anyone else see the resemblance, or is it just me?
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Michael Vartan?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_award-goes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e7db1eaa-cee0-4419-8803-25239e102278Post:3af623fd-1588-4dfb-9d00-1d6e17d84400">Re: And the award goes to......</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: And the award goes to...... : Michael Vartan?
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]

Yes, that guy. I think they could be brothers.
  • Options
    I do notice a resemblance now that you pointed it out.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Ooo nice awards! I think I'll start campaigning now so I can get one next year. Drama Llama 2011 has my name all over it.
  • Options
    I have so many people to thank for this award! Okay, first off, my Keds, because I couldn't have done it without them. Let's give MeaghanandMichael a round of applause for MC-ing tonight, because this is a lot harder than it looks.

And also because of betrothed123 too.

Um, so. Finally, I wanna thank God, because God gave me this Dundie. And I feel God in this Chili's tonight.

WOO!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_award-goes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e7db1eaa-cee0-4419-8803-25239e102278Post:69164262-31a6-4007-bde3-a7e6bdbc1014">Re: And the award goes to......</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have so many people to thank for this award! Okay, first off, my Keds, because I couldn't have done it without them. Let's give MeaghanandMichael a round of applause for MC-ing tonight, because this is a lot harder than it looks. And also because of betrothed123 too. Um, so. Finally, I wanna thank God, because God gave me this Dundie. And I feel God in this Chili's tonight. WOO!
    Posted by username2010[/QUOTE]

I love you.
  • Options
    haaaaa that was awesome.

• Options
    Haha!  That was great, Username.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_award-goes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e7db1eaa-cee0-4419-8803-25239e102278Post:69164262-31a6-4007-bde3-a7e6bdbc1014">Re: And the award goes to......</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have so many people to thank for this award! Okay, first off, my Keds, because I couldn't have done it without them. Let's give MeaghanandMichael a round of applause for MC-ing tonight, because this is a lot harder than it looks. And also because of betrothed123 too. Um, so. Finally, I wanna thank God, because God gave me this Dundie. And I feel God in this Chili's tonight. WOO!
    Posted by username2010[/QUOTE]

Love.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    B, those are epic.
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options
    yay! that was fun! nice job on the awards B.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Funniest - CEW - wow I feel sorry for you guys if you think she's the funniest person that posts here.

Best Troll - Username
    - this is the best you've got? Wow.
  • Options
    come on pumpkin.

• Options
    Cew is pretty damn awesome. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't see that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards