Plus-Sized
Options

is it normal...

ok, is it just me or is this "normal" bride, but I am a complete emotional wreck!  My feelings are getting hurt by things that would normally make me laugh.  I feel like crying every other minute... not sure what is going on!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: is it normal...

• Options
    Are you feeling stressed out about the wedding? It's normal to get stressed the last few weeks before the big day. Just try to relax, and perhaps do something that you enjoy doing to take your mind off of the stress for a few hours! Remember, it will all be worth it when you're walking down the aisle to marry your man on your day. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

It's totally normal. I found myself so emotional in the weeks leading up to our wedding, and I cried...A LOT. It's ok. People are going to tell you that it's going to be ok and to relax, but honestly, it's B.S. I think the emotions of what is about to happen and the life change you are about to make is so great, it takes over. All I can tell you is that you will be fine and everything will be great.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_normal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:3f63a212-6f15-47b4-a82d-66a42746ae9bPost:daa357b3-fbce-43a1-a436-93698833e4bb">Re: is it normal...</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's totally normal. I found myself so emotional in the weeks leading up to our wedding, and I cried...A LOT. It's ok. People are going to tell you that it's going to be ok and to relax, but honestly, it's B.S. I think the emotions of what is about to happen and the life change you are about to make is so great, it takes over. All I can tell you is that you will be fine and everything will be great.
    Posted by 2010Bride2be[/QUOTE]

thank you so much!  I feel better knowing that other people go through this too! 
  • Options
    Hugs!  I'll know for sure in 4.5 months, but i can imagine the last few weeks can get very emotional.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Stress and anticipation can do that.  Are you really only nine days away?  I sure expect to be all wound up by that point.   It's perfectly normal, but even so, taking time to try to destress can't hurt.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have no idea seeing as I haven't gone through this yet but whatever the problem is I hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hang in there! I know it probably won't help people just telling you to calm down and de-stress, but just know it'll be worth it and you will be able to take a BIG relaxing deep breath in just over a week :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_normal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:3f63a212-6f15-47b4-a82d-66a42746ae9bPost:2828525f-bcd3-4f1a-9b68-f94a308b1bb3">Re: is it normal...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stress and anticipation can do that.  Are you really only nine days away?  I sure expect to be all wound up by that point.   It's perfectly normal, but even so, taking time to try to destress can't hurt.
    Posted by RaptorSLH[/QUOTE]

yep!  Nine days!  I think part of it is just the relief that all the planning is done... and worry that it will all fall into place, and fear that I have forgotten something...  plus I HATE being the center of attention so that is making me anxious....
    But I love my FI and it will be worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards