Washington-Seattle

Monday Check-In

Hope all of your weekends were fabulous!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Monday Check-In

• Mine was VERY fabulous!!
    My H and I are packing today. We leave tomorrow morning 6:30am for Cabo for ur honeymoon. We will be there a week, so I wont be posting until I get back. I hope all you ladies have funa nd enjoy planning!

Have a great wedding week dawn!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am enjoying a week off from work. Sent the weekend running errands and relaxing. Today is more of the same. My sister arrives around midnight tonight!

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My weekend was good. FI and I took care of changing our accounts, etc. We also went wedding band shopping, I found out the style(s) he likes and we found my band for half off what it was at the original jeweler we used, to which, I'm now trying to convince him I need both bands for each side of me E ring. We'll see how that goes ;)

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Weekend went well! looking forward to this weekend! our engagement party! first time the families will meet eachother (other than the parents)
  • sxcwedsxcwed member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I was fortunate enough to get to attend a beautiful wedding downtown this past weekend AND bought my dress!  I'll post more seperately as I'm wanting to give praise to the shop!  I will say that I didn't get anywhere close to the amount of cleaning that needed to be done though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards