Outdoor Weddings
Options

Outdoor Ceremony - Hampton Roads

I have always dreamed of having my wedding outside, not on the beach but on grass with flowers and trees nearby.  My wedding will be in June in Hampton Roads (we live in Virginia Beach) and my fiance and I are looking at Botanical Gardens in Norfolk this weekend. I'm a little worried that their prices might be too high for us but I am having a hard time finding another outdoor venue for the ceremony.  Does anyone have any suggestions of any good outdoor locations in the Hampton Roads area for a wedding of at least 300 people?
~elizabeth hope

Re: Outdoor Ceremony - Hampton Roads

• Options

This is an international board. You'd have better luck posting this on your local board.  You can find the local board dropdown list in the board menu on the left.

GL!

Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    I tried that afterwards, I didn't realize that I was in the wrong spot. Thanks so much!
    ~elizabeth hope
  • Options
    Hey I am having an outdoors wedding in Hampton Roads at The Peninsula Fine Arts Center. The grounds are stunning and the price is right. It has a gorgeous courtyard and its right off of the James River.

Hope that helps.
    Adrienne
    If you were coming in the fall I'd brush the summer by...Emily Dickinson imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards