April 2013 Weddings
Options

Wow...

Just looked at my "days left" section... only 165! Seems like a lot sometimes but then I remember we started at 489, and it's flown by!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wow...

• Options
    I know, 5 1/2 months!!!!  EEEE!!!  I'm thinking about it more like 5 months because that's when I get to leave this job, move my stuff down to Tampa and then go home to start prepping for everyone's arrival and relaxing a little, hopefully.  It seems like the closer we get, the calmer I get because more stuff gets planned out and under control.
  • Options
    yes, so much too do in so little time
  • Options
    Yes I have 164 days left!! Sooo crazy! After the holidays we'll be very near the 100 countdown! Luckily not much to do for me until the end of January, I've been on top of things!
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I got my 5 month email yesterday and I got butterflies in my stomach!  I feel a sudden need to get everything finished NOW.  FI thinks I am crazy but I hate being unorganized.  I feel like the next three months are going to fly by with the holidays and then it will be no time at all.  So exciting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_wow-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:2ea9c303-958e-4f75-a617-2c337cf43cd1Post:e798bd34-3475-4857-b8b6-650f7ba5e2aa">Re: Wow...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes I have 164 days left!! Sooo crazy! After the holidays we'll be very near the 100 countdown! Luckily not much to do for me until the end of January, I've been on top of things!
    Posted by allychase[/QUOTE]

Same with me. We've been engaged since last December so I've had a majority of the stuff done since early summer. Now it's the anxious time when I wait for my dress to come in next month!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    144 days for us! We have been engaged since July 2011, so it feels unreal to be this close! I think I have pretty much everythign done, just have to get the small details figured out ( programs, table number designs, etc) :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Only 140 days to go for me. We only really started planning in September of this year, so the past few months, and the next few months are so busy for us! Plus non-wedding life in general is just stressing me out right now.
  • Options
    142 over here!!!!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards