Canada

Has it hit you yet?

We've put deposits down for all the big vendors, ordered the BM dresses, I have my dress - and yet, it hasn't hit me that this is really happening. I had a "moment" when I tried on my dress with the veil and headpiece, but that was months ago. Since then, the whole wedding thing doesn't feel real. It still feels like we're talking about "someday", even though we know exactly what day we'll be married. I'm just wondering if anybody else is feeling the same way.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Has it hit you yet?

• edited December 2011
    Yes I think it kinda hit me this weekend when I realized that it's only 8 months away now.  I think it'll really hit me when I actually get to Ontario the week before the wedding.

When are you getting married?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sometimes I feel like it's all just "someday" but I bought my dress the other day...and as I was standing there it hit me.  I was like "WOAH! I'm getting married in 11 months...!!"  But now it's faded again...I think it's those big things that make it really hit home.  Give me a few more months, when I'm doing all my DIY madness and I think I'll be there again.  lol

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    smellymm83: where in Ontario are you getting married? Im in Windsor.

My big day is May 28, 2011 - 8 months today!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    LidleD.. I'm going to be getting married in St. Thomas. It's just south of London.  It's my hometown. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sometimes it hits me, but sometimes that feeling goes away.
    The months are starting to tick down pretty fast tho, in a week when I'm down to 8 months and so many weeks and days it's gonna start to feel a bit close....yikes but yay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards