New York-Western

Bridal Shower

What would the best and worst games to have at the bridal showerCool
Vacation Anniversary

Re: Bridal Shower

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had one game it was a mult. choice quiz about bride and groom. It was a good one and most everyone seemed to like it.

Anything that involves something I wipe my A$$ with is no good in my book! Just sayin!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! I dont want to have that bridal shower where everyones like "that was the worst time ever!"
    I am not a big fan of any kind of celebratory shower anyways, so ill take any help I can get!
    Vacation Anniversary
  • spenet1spenet1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We played a nice icebreaker type game at mine where you got various points for certain items in your purse, like lip gloss was 2 pts and an umbrella was 10 pts, etc. It was just a nice transition from mingling into gift-opening.

Also at my b-party, one of my BMs called FH and asked him questions (and you can make them more family friendly than they were, lol) like whats his fave food, whats his least fave chore, and I had to see how many I could answer. Kinda like "Newlyweds"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • edited December 2011

20 Questions about the Bride and/or Groom
    Bridal gift bingo
    Try to make as many words out of the Bride's/Groom's name as possible

• jnpiwowarczykjnpiwowarczyk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

im doing this game called the 'honey do' game...its who does what..you can google it...like who washes the dishes, who takes out the garbage, who cleans the bathroom..etc

• edited December 2011
    I went to one where the bride took a tray of utensils to every table for a minute or two .  There were questions after and it was all about what the bride was wearing,  if she had lipstick on,  were her nails polished....etc.  It had absolutely nothing to do with the tray of utensils.

I am not having any games.  My shower is going to be huge so we may be short on time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards