Washington-Seattle

Cozy hotel in Seattle Area?

I'm trying to find a hotel near the Seattle area for the night of the wedding. Hoping that it has a fireplace in the room and doesn't look like a place where a businessman would be staying the night. Any ideas? So far Suncadia Resort near Cle Elum is the best fit, it's just so far.

Re: Cozy hotel in Seattle Area?

• edited December 2011
    What about Cedarbrook Lodge?  We were impressed with them ... an airport area hotel that isn't an like other airport hotels.
    Anniversary
  • meganhardanmeganhardan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Willows Lodge in Woodinville is very nice and cozy!  We spent a weekend there a few months ago and loved it.  I'm almost positive there was a fireplace in our room.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_cozy-hotel-seattle-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:ef61d346-e989-4b3f-9190-3bd51fd4a21cPost:abee724f-c2dc-44d1-aa7b-74d8c7632db4">Re: Cozy hotel in Seattle Area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Willows Lodge in Woodinville is very nice and cozy!  We spent a weekend there a few months ago and loved it.  I'm almost positive there was a fireplace in our room.
    Posted by meganhardan[/QUOTE]
    See above post - there appears to be a great deal going on with Willows Lodge.

Also, if you're wanting to stay in the city, there's The Inn at the Market.  Very romantic and overlooking Puget Sound. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_cozy-hotel-seattle-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:ef61d346-e989-4b3f-9190-3bd51fd4a21cPost:abee724f-c2dc-44d1-aa7b-74d8c7632db4">Re: Cozy hotel in Seattle Area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Willows Lodge in Woodinville is very nice and cozy!  We spent a weekend there a few months ago and loved it.  I'm almost positive there was a fireplace in our room.
    Posted by meganhardan[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I second this! I'm staying here the night of the wedding. FI and I checked out the rooms and hotel and LOVED it!! 

</div>
  • edited December 2011
    Hote 1000 is very awesome. It has the best baths/waterfall showers. Just super romantic rooms. Hotel Alexis has great decor as well.
  • edited December 2011

Piggy backing off of this....any ideas for cozy hotels in Bellevue?  I agree with the above of not wanting it to look like a place where a businessman would be staying the night.  Willows Lodge might be the right place, but hoping to get other ideas too.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_cozy-hotel-seattle-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:ef61d346-e989-4b3f-9190-3bd51fd4a21cPost:97ac0f66-0ab9-4572-bec0-5e8dc6b473f3">Re: Cozy hotel in Seattle Area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hote 1000 is very awesome. It has the best baths/waterfall showers. Just super romantic rooms. Hotel Alexis has great decor as well.
    Posted by Pixel'sMom[/QUOTE]

My husband and I stayed in the honeymoon suite at the Alexis Hotel the night of our wedding. We had a great time, and we're thinking of spending our first anniversary there, too. We loved the gigantic whirlpool tub!
  • edited December 2011
    Hotel Andra is another great hotel in downtow seattle. I stayed there a few years ago and I loved it. I don't think we had a fireplace but it might be a good idea to ask. I also second Alexis and Hotel 1000.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Love Willows Lodge.  It is so nice and cozy and you can go wine tasting the next day too.  Very romantic.  www.willowslodge.com

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the recs. These are great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards