Wedding Etiquette Forum

Whatever happened to...

TeresaLovesDave and Morfudd? And some other newish posters I liked?

There have been some decent newbs lately and it reminded me of the ones that just up and disappeared. :(

Anyone else missing someone? I suck at remembering names.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko

Re: Whatever happened to...

• Oh man, Morfudd. I wonder where she went... of course, this is the time of year when the semester tends to eat grad students.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • I bet she's a school casualty.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Not a newb, but I miss that super young looking girl. I realy can't remeber her name though...
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Awww Teresa is a sweetheart. I wish she would come back.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Whatever happen to predictability?  The milkman, the paper boy...evening tv?
    Photobucket
  • LVB, was it Katie#s? Had like a photobooth pic of her and her FI?

That's a good point about school. But I feel like Morfudd disappeared awhile ago.

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • or are you thinking of Debi?
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whatever-happened-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cf78316e-d7be-46a2-8e78-46de4d996f59Post:9ebc840a-fe5d-469e-8452-3e78458bb77a">Re: Whatever happened to...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whatever happen to predictability?  The milkman, the paper boy...evening tv?
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]

Curse you for getting that song stuck in my head now!

• LVB, was it Kristina something? KristinLily? Kristi..something?  Blonde hair?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whatever-happened-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cf78316e-d7be-46a2-8e78-46de4d996f59Post:b2bd4167-795a-479a-a1c0-bd9c8f071fc9">Re: Whatever happened to...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whatever happened to... : Curse you for getting that song stuck in my head now!
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK! THERE'S A HAND TO HOLD ONTO!
    Photobucket
  • IT was Debi! She went away a long time ago though
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whatever-happened-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cf78316e-d7be-46a2-8e78-46de4d996f59Post:af75a798-c272-437b-8bc6-1595331cace5">Re: Whatever happened to...</a>:
    [QUOTE]LVB, was it Kristina something? KristinLily? Kristi..something?  Blonde hair?
    Posted by kate51485[/QUOTE]

Probably not kristinalily. She's still around, and annoying.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whatever-happened-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cf78316e-d7be-46a2-8e78-46de4d996f59Post:076429d4-7862-462b-9aeb-ce1ed6e6ac8d">Re: Whatever happened to...</a>:
    [QUOTE]IT was Debi! She went away a long time ago though
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]
    She was super young.  Wasn't she 18 or something?
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whatever-happened-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:cf78316e-d7be-46a2-8e78-46de4d996f59Post:d557eaa3-b684-4ec4-b44b-ede28e72bf22">Re: Whatever happened to...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whatever happened to... : Probably not kristinalily. She's still around, and annoying.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

Oooohhhh, BURN!  (I don't know her...)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I wonder how far along snowsweetie is in her pregnancy now...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whatever-happened-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cf78316e-d7be-46a2-8e78-46de4d996f59Post:5d332ede-6fdf-400c-b13e-6c1ed488cdd7">Re: Whatever happened to...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whatever happened to... : She was super young.  Wasn't she 18 or something?
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]
    Yeah. She seemed to have a super good head on her shoulders too.
  • I wonder about some of the people that had issues, like ItalyThomas (isn't she pregnant?) and the Darksideofthemoon girl too.
  • Oh, and the Canadian girl with all the tattoos and the blue reception dress, and the mario stds..What was her name? I really liked her.
  • Stating fact is not really a burn, lharri. Don't get too excited.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whatever-happened-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cf78316e-d7be-46a2-8e78-46de4d996f59Post:48e56860-88fb-47ef-8118-8eb6e874bd32">Re: Whatever happened to...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wonder how far along snowsweetie is in her pregnancy now...
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

*shudders* It's just not right.

Jasmine, are you thinking of Sooles?

• Yes Sooles! I think she quit posting after the wedding, but she was a person that I felt like I could have been friends with.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whatever-happened-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cf78316e-d7be-46a2-8e78-46de4d996f59Post:e5141dab-77a9-4755-989f-b492765112e2">Re: Whatever happened to...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, and the Canadian girl with all the tattoos and the blue reception dress, and the mario stds..What was her name? I really liked her.
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>OH SHOOT! SOOLES! I loved her. <3</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whatever-happened-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cf78316e-d7be-46a2-8e78-46de4d996f59Post:48e56860-88fb-47ef-8118-8eb6e874bd32">Re: Whatever happened to...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wonder how far along snowsweetie is in her pregnancy now...
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Ugg. That gives me the sads.</div>
  • RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited April 2010
    What happened to Gwendolyn...or something like that....I liked her lots.

ETA: I meant Gwenosaurous. I'm cleary KUI.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ...just thought that would sting a little.  I'll lay off the diet pills.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Sooles was awesome.
    Photobucket
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whatever-happened-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cf78316e-d7be-46a2-8e78-46de4d996f59Post:2eafd8e7-4d7a-477e-8350-2a5f4863262a">Re: Whatever happened to...</a>:
    [QUOTE]...just thought that would sting a little.  I'll lay off the diet pills.
    Posted by lharri12[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I've just not understood anything you've said in this thread. Am I having a stroke or something?

Rach, woo for kui!

• Ha! I just found out that my cousin is engaged. And I found out via Facebook. And I talked to my mom, and she doesn't think my aunt (his mom) knows yet. And he's been dating this girl for maybe four months. And his divorce isn't final.

So...... do I send him a congratulations message on his wall? ;)
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Wow Sarah, that sounds like a mess! I would think you could congratulate him on his wall, since he posted it on there for a reason. Hopefully your aunt isn't FB friends with him!

• Aww, sooles! She was so cute, and she dressed up as Link (or zelda?) for halloween so she had my love from the start.  Come baaaack.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards