Christian Weddings

Friday QOTD

Doing anything fun this weekend?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• Working another Friday football game tonight. Saturday: Work for a couple hours tomorrow morning then watching the Tennessee football game with DH before we go out to celebrate our 5 year dating anniversary Sunday: running/walking a 5k then grocery store
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow, our board is really dead.... Lame....

Today: Movie night with H
    Tomorrow: No plans yet
    Sunday: Church, then no plans.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • today: wedding rehersal

saturday:  decorating reception venue, grocery shopping and getting our house ready

sunday: wedding!
  • ochemjennochemjenn member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Today: cleaning the kitchen.  DH is on call tonight, so I'm having a friend over for a girly night.  I'm making dinner, and she's going to teach me more about make-up. 

Saturday: need to do some work for my school finance class. Not sure what else I'm going to do.

Sunday: church.  getting a new watch bettery. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm closing the library tonight and then cmoing home to spend some time with H.

H is taking the Fundamentals of Engineering exam on Saturday. It is an all day exam (7:15 to 5 PM) so I'll be on my own. Probably just hanging around, cleaning.

Sunday is church. And the first Sunday in quite awhile that I don't have to work, so that'll be nice.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Today - I worked this morning, and DH and I are attending a father/daughter purity ball tonight (he's the photographer).

Tomorrow - probably hanging out around the IL's house with the nephews, maybe working on house building

Sunday - church, and head back to our own house (sad, it's been so nice house sitting)
  • tonight - i was at school for a study group i have a huge test on Monday weather permitting [some insane hurricane/rain is coming in people are going crazy at the store cause of it ]

2morrow : i work .. then going to my parents house to do wash and wacth the Penn State game at their house cause their tv is bigger and they wont be home ;p love it

Sunday - work then Hubby n child come home from a hiking weekend and theres a pumpkin/fall fest at church at 5 ... followed by much studying ...

wide awake wacthing big bang theory by my lonesome at the moment ...
    Love is All You Need
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards