Ohio-Columbus
Options

New Years Eve

Hokay. So.

I'm still semi-new to the Columbus area, lived in Cleveland area my whole life. This years for New Years I really want to do something fun and upscale where I can dress up sexy, Fi can look hot in a tux/suit, and we can be classy and all that jazz. The only problem is, I don't know of anything like that in the area. I've tried researching but not much came up.

Do you ladies know of anything like that or anything that a place is known for in regards to an amazing New Years celebration?

Any leads would be awesome and greatly appreciated.
I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

Re: New Years Eve

• Options
    edited December 2011

We will be going to The Renaissance downtown for the NYE party. Google it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    there are tons of good parties downtown. the covers are high but i suggest the arena district or the short north.
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Renaissance has the formal. Where are you from in Cleveland?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest the arena district or short north area as well. Or maybe even the Easton area bars.
  • Options
    sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am from Medina (specifically), went to school at Kent State. Woot! I'm a Flash(er)! lol I will google Renaissance. I <3 formal stuff.

FOR SALE!!.

• Options
    sherise40sherise40 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Hyatt also had a great bash. Last time I went they had different packages. They had like 12 ballrooms with different music in each. Some are dj'ed some are live music. It was so much fun. We are thinking of doing it this year.
    -Sherise Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I may tag along...your night sounds way more fun than mine (JK :))

We've done the arena district before, but usually not all that formal (can get by with a cocktail dress though)
  • Options
    sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahah I'll throw out a C-Bus Board new years bash get together idea if it would ever feesibley work out?

I'll look into the Hyatt too. :-)

FOR SALE!!.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been to the Arena District once. I felt it was overpriced (in cover and drinks) and not all that great. People were kind of dressed up, but not really.

I think most of the nice hotels have bashes. I know some have packages for a hotel room too. FI and I haven't done them, mostly because we have been in school up until this year, and we have two dogs that we wouldn't want to leave home alone over night.
  • Options
    AlliD11AlliD11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got to the Hyatt - it is always so much fun and you can dress up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards