Since yesterday was mother's day, let's make it a theme for today's post:
1. How is your mom involved in planning the wedding with you?
2. How is your MIL involved in the planning?
3. How are you involving them in the actual ceremony/reception?
4. Any mom drama to share/vent about/to make us laugh?
5. If your mom/MIL is no longer with you, are you planning to honour them somehow on your special day, and how?
6. Did you do anything special for your mom/MIL this year?
7. If you, yourself, are a mom, how was YOUR mother's day?
I'll post this on the Toronto Board as well!