Christian Weddings

House?

Well we found one.. it's 10-15 min from my parents but it changes my kids district and we would need childcare probably before and after school .. Other then that I really like it .. We need an inspection though which worries me because there could be a possible mold problem etc..
I am having a really hard time with trying to find an apartment that has washer/dryer hookup and allows pets.. It would be so much easier to get this house that we finally have found after how long ..

I just would have to swicth his school probably at Thanksgiving or so ... Oye...
Love is All You Need

Re: House?

• How far is it from his current school?  I know we do "boundary exceptions" all the time, especially for our students who are toward the end of their career in that particular school, who would otherwise be changing partway through the year.  For instance, one of my 8th graders will be moving and should go to a different school in a different district, but she applied for (and was granted) and boundary exception so she can stay in our school.  I would definitely call the school and see if there's something like that so that he could finish the school year at least.

Glad you found something you like!  Here's hoping (and praying) the inspection comes back clean (but if there is mold - run.  Run as far and as fast as you can).
  • I hope the inspection comes back clean for you guys!  But like DG said, if there is mold, RUN!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Hope the house inspection goes well! Ditto the advice on the mold, run! That stuff is no joke!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Best of luck with the inspection, and I also agree with the run from mold comment
  • Well he is in 4th grade... transition school for him is 6th grade... not sure about what it is in the other district.

We will be signing paperwork today and praying that if the inspection holds then we are to have the house... if it dosnt then obviously we are not to have it .....

Thanks
    Love is All You Need
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards