Getting in Shape

Weight Watchers

I just got engaged on Saturday, but I instantly thought of the weigh I need to lose!

I have about 30 lbs, and have an event coming up in two months to train for. (climbing 880 steps for the lung assoc.)

However, I am interested in trying weight watchers as well. I have a calculator on my phone, I just can't figure out how many points I get on the points plus program.

Anyone have a way for me to find it? The new program, Points Plus, not the old.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Weight Watchers

• I'm thinking I may go to a meeting with a friend and pick up my supplies there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I tried so many times to lose weight in college and it just never worked. I started weight watchers a few months ago, and I'm down 20 pounds! I can't say enough great things about it. If you're willing to commit for the long haul, I think if you sign up for a 3 month pass, you get free online access, and it's the best deal for your money.

As far as the new changes - today the minimum points dropped to 26 from 29, but it's completely optional. I think I'm going to try it for a week or two to see if it makes much difference, but I've been at 29 since I started and the weight keeps coming off!
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards