Massachusetts-Cape Cod

@JSteff & Shimmer re: Brian Kelly

Hey Girls:

I noticed that you both booked Brian Kelly as your ceremony musician.  One of you mentioned he charged $250 for a beach ceremony.  I called him yesterday and he quoted me $350.  I am concerned that he is overcharging me due to the location of my wedding-Ocean Edge.  Could you confirm what he is charging and the location of your wedding (town) and the date of your wedding (are you getting married this year?). I am wondering if this extra $100 is due to travel or because his rates went up.....Thanks!

Jessica

Re: @JSteff & Shimmer re: Brian Kelly

• shimmer6855shimmer6855 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jessica,
    I booked him about a month ago and he charged $350.  I didn't try to talk him down at all.  Maybe his price is negotiable?  I'm having a beach ceremony in Hyannis.
    -Monica
    bride and groom 2 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Jess,
    My wedding is this year 8/21 on Skaket Beach in Orleans and he is charging us $250.  Our ceremony is very short and he will probalby only play 6 songs total before, during and after.  I could understand if your wedding is next year that his price could've gone up, I booked him 8 months ago.  He still has been great to work with and I think he will do a fantastic job.  Let me know if you have any problems!
    Jen 
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you both for your feedback.  I appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards