Ohio-Columbus
Options

Persona Bakery - know it? heard of it? did you use it?

Well, after an awful awful cake tasting session at Piece of Cake in the Short North, I am back to the drawing board.  Have you guys heard of Persona?  I got an email from them (thanks for all the spamming Columbus Bride!!!) and they look kinda interesting and affordable.  

www.personabakery.com

Thanks for your feedback if you've got any!

Re: Persona Bakery - know it? heard of it? did you use it?

• Options
    Ugh, sorry you had a bad tasting. =(

I don't know about persona but with such a low price you might as well try it! We're going with enticing icings, and what largely convinced us was how easy the cake tasting process was!
  • Options
    I wasn't a fan of Piece of Cake either....Try Bella Luna cakes....Christina gave us exactly what we wanted and she was really affordable!

• Options
    Sorry your tasting didn't go well..If your on a budget and want good quality I recommend Theresa from Designer Cakes and Cookies. Everything is made from scratch and is really good. Here is her website:

http://designercc.com/

Tell her Crystal referred you to her!
  • Options
    I did a tasting with him and had him do my mother's birthday cake. His cakes are absolutely delicious and he has some great flavors like cinnamon roll and caramel apple. You should arrange a tasting with him. Additionlly he is really nice and has reasonable priced cakes. I booked him for my Oct 2013 wedding.
  • Options
    Have a tasting with them this Monday - prices certainly seem good!
  • Options
    you'll enjoy it. he is nice and has yummy cake
  • Options
    blech! not good at all. not enough frosting. intresting flavors but we could tell the cake had been frozen previously. too bad, you get what you pay for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards