Chit Chat
Options

guest list?

i know there are no rules regarding who i "have" to invite, but i am having difficulty where to draw lines.  i would like to invite my first cousins and aunts and uncles since we spend every holiday together and are relatively close.  is it rude not to unclude second cousins and great aunts and uncles?  i rarely ever see them and they add quite a bit to the cost.  i'm just feeling a bit guilty about inviting the first tier, but not the second and so on... what do you knotties think?

Re: guest list?

• Options
    Not at all rude, people know how expensive weddings are.  Plus you have stop somewhere, you should stop with those you love and are close to, its enough.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't see anything wrong with this and agree that you need to draw the line somewhere, especially when you have a limited budget and a huge family.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Options
    That is not at all rude and is what fi and I will be doing. If we invite everyone the costs  just goes through the roof.
  • Options
    Its not rude at all. It's your wedding day and you should spend it with the people who are closest to you.

We're (well, I am) doing courtesy invites. If I didn't invite these people, it would look bad on my part so I feel I should even though I know for sure they can't make it.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards