Muslim Weddings

Entertainment for Arabic Weddings

im a muslim bride to be! I just got engaged in July alhamdulliah. I need to look for an arabic DJ, any ideas?

I also need a zaffa for when I walk into the room, plus some type of entertainment like those guys who twirl around in those colorful outfits.

I have seen this stuff back in egypt, but I believe its possible to find here.

I am egyptian, so having a koosha in the wedding is super important, is their a company or person that designs those?

Plus are there any places that do arabic wedding favors?

Re: Entertainment for Arabic Weddings

• edited December 2011

Mabrouk!! Hello my Name is Nour(nicole) Ghandour. I am also looking for an arab dj if you find anything let me know and I will also keep you informed!!
    Also Ramadan Kareem!!

• edited December 2011
    Thank you Nour! I hope u have a great Ramadan too!

DJ Danny Naman is an arabic DJ who was reccommended to me by several people, however he is in NJ I don't know if  he would travel to Connecticut?

Btw my fiancee is from Connecticut!!! he lives in Milford :) how about u?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also looking for a DJ who plays arabic music, but I need a female!  I'm in the Michigan/Ohio area, but am also looking in Chicago. If anyone hears of anyone, please let me know! thanks :) There are a bunch of zaffa bands in the Dearborn area, but they're mostly Palestinian or Lebanese. I'm also looking for an Egyptian zaffa band.
  • edited December 2011
    DJ danny Naman has an arabic female DJ in his crew but I am not sure if she will travel to michigan/ohio,  they are in New Jersey, here is the number u can contact him. he has no website but he has a facebook I believe,  973-760-5595

also here are two other sites for zaffas and DJs u can call and find out if there are female DJs or not. i believe they are located in NY/NJ, long island, staten island but can travel at an additional cost.

www.pharaohsentertainment.com

www.egyptiancelebration.com
  • edited December 2011
    I can't help you with the kosha or dj but would love if you'd look over our photo site! Basemandmona.com I personally do the bridal photos so that no men will see them! Hope to hear from you! Mona Basemandmona.com
  • dj katkoot is the # 1 tel..........732-406-0336
  • dj katkoot is the # 1 tel..........732-406-0336
  • hey guys im looking for female arabic dj in nyc???
  • hey if you guys are looking for a good makeup artist this girl did my engagment party she is amazing she has an airbrush machine
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_muslim-weddings_entertainment-arabic-weddings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:660Discussion:da365650-cdc4-41f3-b8e0-a18b6a7b4a51Post:0c7d340a-e5d6-4d81-b802-575db42a9d3b">Entertainment for Arabic Weddings</a>:
    [QUOTE]im a muslim bride to be! I just got engaged in July alhamdulliah. I need to look for an arabic DJ, any ideas? I also need a zaffa for when I walk into the room, plus some type of entertainment like those guys who twirl around in those colorful outfits. I have seen this stuff back in egypt, but I believe its possible to find here. I am egyptian, so having a koosha in the wedding is super important, is their a company or person that designs those? Plus are there any places that do arabic wedding favors?
    Posted by habibi105[/QUOTE]

Mabrook on your engagement!
    Carolina WeddingnBelle is based out of Charlotte, NC, but we serve the entire east coast and on request can design weddings in other states. we specializes in Ethnic - middle eastern, And Indian weddings. We are a Design and Decor company- so we help you put what you envision for your wedding day in one entire design plan, and we put it all together! Linens, chair covers & sashes, chiavari chairs, Loj/Kosha & Mandap designs, Flowers, centerpieces, even custom up lighting-we can even help you locate a videographer, photographer, cake artist, henna artist- we touch on every aspect of your wedding day details! Feel free to check us out on our web page, and facebook!
    Happy Planning, and again, Congratulations!
    <a href="http://www.CarolinaWeddingBelle.com" rel="nofollow">www.CarolinaWeddingBelle.com</a>
    <a href="http://www.Facebook.com/CarolinaWeddingBelle" rel="nofollow">www.Facebook.com/CarolinaWeddingBelle</a>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_muslim-weddings_entertainment-arabic-weddings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:660Discussion:da365650-cdc4-41f3-b8e0-a18b6a7b4a51Post:c0a32ef4-b7f3-444f-a16f-d26f47e7f8e4">arabic makeup artist</a>:
    [QUOTE]hey if you guys are looking for a good makeup artist this girl did my engagment party she is amazing she has an airbrush machine
    Posted by monaq99[/QUOTE]

Im getting married next month but im having issues finding a good makeup artist - my wedding is in Columbus, OH can you please let me know who your makeup artist was?
  • edited September 2012
    DeeJay Fatin is arab female DJ. message her on facebook for more info.
  • Helloo i live in dallas, and need an arabic oud player or a singer for my sept wedding!?
  • Asalamualakum. My sisters wedding is coming up next month and we've been searching for a islamic firka band for her wedding if u can please contact me by either Email or phone as soon possible.  i live in buffalo ny

• Are there arab female djs in chicago area?
  • Hello all. I am female Arabic DJ proudly serving the Arabic communities of NY, NJ and CT for the past 7 years. Professional equipment, special effects, online at www.djloza.com. On Facebook at DJ Loza NY,  twitter @djloza1.

DJ and MC, speak fluent Arabic and English

Or call to book, 646 479 8411.
    Yalla Dance!
  • Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for an arabic DJ as well as a muslim photographer and videographer for a wedding in San Antonio. Please let me know if anyone knows of someone. 

Thanks,

Elaine
  • Hello all beautiful Arab Ladies!
    Your all in luck because there is a full service company that serves everything from A to Z for Middle Eastern weddings.
    www.botryscatering.com
    You can get Arabic favors, chocolates, zaffe, bellydancers, cars, everything.
    Please feel free to give me a call.
    All the best and Mabrouk!
    Deonna Zakaria
  • Hi There,  
    We dj a lot of Arabic/ mixed weddings:

• any arab middle eastern music DJs in chicago area?
  • Royal Arabian Entertainment provide all the above
    Check out www.royalarabian.com.au
  • Hello, 

I am having my wedding in Little Rock, Arkansas. I am looking for a female videographer, makeup & hair artist, and someone who can do the wedding decor/ kosha/ wedding stage. It will be a Muslim Syrian wedding. My wedding is in December. 

Thank you! 
  • I needed zaffa bad around ohio please asap
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards