Maine

Anyone worked with Belle Fete Catering in Brunswick?

My fiance and I are in the process of choosing a caterer for our summer 2011 wedding. I was wondering if anyone had worked with Belle Fete Catering and what their experience was like.

Any other suggestions for caterers in Mid-Coast Maine (bath/brunswick area).

Thanks!

Re: Anyone worked with Belle Fete Catering in Brunswick?

• kcole5244kcole5244 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend is using them for her wedding in August. As far as I know they are great! She has only  good things to say.

you could try kitchen chicks or chichi chef... both of them would travel to that area, and i have heard good things about both
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know a lot about Belle Fete but have heard great things! Really nice people to work with. There's a caterer in Bristol called Stone Cove Catering, and Mae's Cafe in Bath also caters.
    Anniversary
  • HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have tasted one of their special occasion cakes.  It was beautiful and delicious!
  • benhamkjbenhamkj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback! I have scheduled a tasting for next week. I will let everyone know what I think!
  • ebachelderebachelder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am working with Belle Fete (assuming the contract has gotten there, signed and all!) - they are AWESOME.  Lori is absolutely the best.  We haven't even had a tasting yet, but contrary to the other people we saw, Lori actually asked us questions about the wedding, our taste, our style... Whereas the others just said "so here's what we usually do" and also wanted to charge twice as much.  Needless to say, we preferred Lori and Belle Fete :)
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know too much about Belle Fete, I have heard some nice things though. You might also look at the Blue Elephant in Saco. They are wonderful to work with and have fantastic food and a very professional and friendly staff. Good luck with your search! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards