California-Bay Area

Looking for an inexpensive videographer

Hi girls, I am getting married in the East Bay in August and I am looking for an inexpensive videographer to shoot our ceremony and part of our reception, maybe for 3-4 hours. However, my budget is very small, only a few hundred dollars. Anyone know of someone just getting started in the field, maybe a student? Thanks!

Re: Looking for an inexpensive videographer

• edited December 2011
    I found my videographer on CL.  Brandon Hopp is his name.  We paid $600 for 5 hours.  I have his contact info at work.  If you want me to email it to you I'll be more than happy to do so.  PM me your email addy.
    My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
  • alyce126alyce126 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • keithandkeelykeithandkeely member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    w. video productions has a package option to shoot the wedding for you and edit it at a later date when you have recovered from your wedding and have the funds to edit it into a film. they also do options for simple editing that is inexpensive (this is my fiance's brother's business- they are very honest great people so you can certainly ask them about your options or they may be able to recommend someone just getting started)
  • In Response to <a href="http://boca-raton.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_looking-inexpensive-videographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:602Discussion:7021a532-bee0-4235-8300-4b6416891ef5Post:43de958d-7c68-4769-8baa-dafed8ff2deb">Re: Looking for an inexpensive videographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found my videographer on CL.  Brandon Hopp is his name.  We paid $600 for 5 hours.  I have his contact info at work.  If you want me to email it to you I'll be more than happy to do so.  PM me your email addy.
    Posted by debdebdol[/QUOTE]
  • Can I get any info for videographer under $900. Wedding s in San Jose. Pease help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards