• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Check-Day of Coordinator

This board has helped me so much with my planning that I wanted to share my day of coordinator with someone who may be searching. I met with my coordinator 2 weeks ago and she was so organized and I could tell she loves what she do. I only booked her for day of services but she has offered(no additional charge) to assisting with anything I may need help with includingcoming over and help make my pomander balls. Im too thrilled to work with her. Her name is Melissa Chambers and her email is [email protected] Did i mention she is totally budget friendly:)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Check-Day of Coordinator

• I play darts with her parents! She is super sweet, I didn't know she was getting into wedding planning. Are you using Jasmine Cove? I know she had her wedding there, but wasn't sure if they were still using it as a venue. We stayed there after a poker night a few months back and it was pretty neat. Small world!
  • In Response to Re: Check-Day of Coordinator:
    I play darts with her parents! She is super sweet, I didn't know she was getting into wedding planning. Are you using Jasmine Cove? I know she had her wedding there, but wasn't sure if they were still using it as a venue. We stayed there after a poker night a few months back and it was pretty neat. Small world!
    Posted by courtski2004
    No im not using Jasmine Cove. She's just starring up trying to do her own thing. She is very sweet. She was the 4th person I met with and she was the best. Very small world..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards