Nebraska

Lincoln Brides?

There seem to be no Lincoln brides on here. All Omaha (Which by the way has their own area Nebraska-Omaha). I'm getting married in Lincoln in December at the Rococo. Anyone else?

Re: Lincoln Brides?

• I'm not from Lincoln but i'm getting married in Lincoln at Hidden Valley Golf Course on October 13th.  I actually live in the Grand Island area, when I set this up it defaulted as Omaha for me.
    62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_lincoln-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:654Discussion:640dfe87-eb44-4ccf-85e5-2588cfd3a630Post:46ad20ea-810c-438a-9721-f55cfd68ffaf">Lincoln Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]There seem to be no Lincoln brides on here. All Omaha (Which by the way has their own area Nebraska-Omaha). I'm getting married in Lincoln in December at the Rococo. Anyone else?
    Posted by kjbecken[/QUOTE]
    I'm not really a Lincoln bride. FI lives in Henderson which is about 45 minutes west of Lincoln. <div>
    </div>
  • I'm from Lincoln, it's just that the Knot sub-divides states by population and Omaha is the biggest metropolitan area in the state so they are recognized but not us.
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com
  • I was a Lincoln bride, back in the day, and had the same issues with this site.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_lincoln-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:654Discussion:640dfe87-eb44-4ccf-85e5-2588cfd3a630Post:b8ce1727-982e-42e4-b1aa-d48bbe80dc9f">Re: Lincoln Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not from Lincoln but i'm getting married in Lincoln at Hidden Valley Golf Course on October 13th.  I actually live in the Grand Island area, when I set this up it defaulted as Omaha for me.
    Posted by huskerfan246[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm a Lincoln Bride!  We are getting married at the Hidden Valley golf course too but in April 2013!  :D (Let me know how it goes?)  We are still looking for a small church to have the ceremony in, all of our denominational churches are huge and we want a more intimate feel. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_lincoln-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:654Discussion:640dfe87-eb44-4ccf-85e5-2588cfd3a630Post:373c4716-6a91-4047-a06a-d083c57dc333">Re: Lincoln Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lincoln Brides? : I'm a Lincoln Bride!  We are getting married at the Hidden Valley golf course too but in April 2013!  :D (Let me know how it goes?)  We are still looking for a small church to have the ceremony in, all of our denominational churches are huge and we want a more intimate feel. 
    Posted by ginabrandenburger[/QUOTE]

Will definitely let you know, its getthing so close!  We are having an outdoor Ceremony there, so we are hoping for some great weather.  Your the first person i've come across on here that is having it there, hoping its well worth it, I love the outdoor feel to it.
    62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n
  • lberkslberks member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012

Im a Lincoln Bride!! Got Married 10 days ago!! It was amazing.
    Let me know if you need help or randon supplies cause we have it all!!!

tlberks at hotmail . com

• I'm a Lincoln bride (sorta)!  Thinking we are getting married at Doane in Crete then having a reception at the Lancaster Event Center.  We still have a ways to go though (April 2014).  Good to know there are other Lincoln brides on here though :)
  • Where at Doane will you be getting married? That sounds like it would be beautiful!!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_lincoln-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:654Discussion:640dfe87-eb44-4ccf-85e5-2588cfd3a630Post:eb76baaa-6d04-4ef4-aeef-46c70a809d43">Re: Lincoln Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a Lincoln bride (sorta)!  Thinking we are getting married at Doane in Crete then having a reception at the Lancaster Event Center.  We still have a ways to go though (April 2014).  Good to know there are other Lincoln brides on here though :)
    Posted by Mrs Brandi Hayes[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_lincoln-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:654Discussion:640dfe87-eb44-4ccf-85e5-2588cfd3a630Post:5d7b98b2-1e48-4ccc-adcb-fe7e98d2a769">Re: Lincoln Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Lincoln Brides? : I'm not really a Lincoln bride. FI lives in Henderson which is about 45 minutes west of Lincoln. 
    Posted by Jcaldwell23[/QUOTE]

I grew up in Henderson!! :)
  • I'm a Lincoln bride! Our date is July 20, 2013. Just got engaged last month.
  • I'm a Lincoln (well Eagle, but close enough right?) bride! :) But my man is from Omaha, so glad to get info for there too, since we can't seem to find the right location in either city!
    Bride To Be AND Wedding Photographer I live and breathe weddings! Firefly Photography by Cassie Tate www.wix.com/fireflypix/cassie-tate
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards