Michigan-Northern

photographers and dj

Hi everyone.  This is the first time I posted on this website so please forgive me if the information is right in front of me.  Anyways.  I was wondering if anyone had good recommendations for photographers and djs in the Petoskey area.  We do not live in the area so we are not sure who to pick.  Any help would be great.  Thanks in advance. 

Re: photographers and dj

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in June in Petoskey, and my photographer is Brian Walters Photography.  Brian is AWESOME and his pictures are beautiful. 
  • edited December 2011
    Depending on your budget... I would recommend Harrison Studios or JK Photography out of Grand Rapids... both have a clean, in the moment style. They are very different though (crisp vs. a little edgy). If you want a more romantic look to your images, check out Jen Kroll Photography... All are excellent photographers!!!!!
  • kellyg1015kellyg1015 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For DJ you might try DJ Ryan Rousseau (http://djryanr.com/), he's pretty awesome.  I've seen him at 2 different events (1 wedding, 1 bridal show) and was great both times.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out www.upcevents.com - United Productions.  They do DJs, Live Bands, and other event services.  They service all of Michigan.  Give them a call at: 1-800-683-8913
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards