Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Bridal Fashions & Alterations - Wayland

Anyone been to this place for their fittings? It was recommended to me but there are no Yelp reviews or anything. Thanks!

Re: Bridal Fashions & Alterations - Wayland

• Options
    Yes! I went there for my alterations. My sister recommended her to me since she went to her as well for her bridal alterations. She's very pricey in my opinion, but her alterations were FLAWLESS and my dress literally could not have fit any more perfectly. She had to take in in like a size and a half and added in a french bustle, and it was around $300-350ish total.

Goodluck!
  • Options
    Thanks! That's helpful :-)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_bridal-fashions-alterations-wayland?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:55de5dfd-cead-4be3-8590-6421af25d1a9Post:0dca6a48-06bd-4186-9c32-83315295d583">Re: Bridal Fashions & Alterations - Wayland</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes! I went there for my alterations. My sister recommended her to me since she went to her as well for her bridal alterations. She's very pricey in my opinion, but her alterations were FLAWLESS and my dress literally could not have fit any more perfectly. She had to take in in like a size and a half and added in a french bustle, and it was around $300-350ish total. Goodluck!
    Posted by amylee545[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards