Students
Options

Well... fudge. Vibes please?

So, I just started a new program and my first class was on the 14th (computer scripting).  According to the instructor, the pass rate of this class is 40%!  It's a required class, too.  I know the semester has barely begun, but I have a feeling I'm going to need all the vibes I can get. :(

Has anyone else started yet?  How is the class outlook for you guys?
Anniversary

Re: Well... fudge. Vibes please?

• Options
    wow! my dad had a class like that in college too. thats rough. my classes dont start till Tuesday, but im excited (im a total geek.) I will finally be done with my core classes after this semester which will be great cuz I have pretty much hated all of my core classes.
  • Options
    yep, just finished my first week! its going to be rough for sure. 

good luck with your class, that sounds terrible!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options

Ew! Good luck with that class.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    GL. Sending Knottie Vibes your way. I'm headed into my 3rd week of classes and UGH this semester is going to be a tough one.
  • Options
    Ugh, blech!  That sucks!  I personally have to take those stats as a challenge if I don't want to go nuts. 

I ended up switching around my schedule so I only have one class like that instead of three, and I feel a lot better now!  I'll take the other two over the summer.  What else are you taking?  Anything fun?
    imageimageAnniversary
  • Options
    Good luck!
    vacation vacation vacation vacation
    It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
    my read shelf:
    Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards