Hawaii
Options

Best Bridal Hawaii / Ocean Crystal Chapel @ Hilton Hawaiian Village

Hi, I'm from Toronto and we are planning our DW for next year. I've attempted to contact this company through e-mail several times without any luck! How did you get a hold of them?? I've fallen in love with their OCC Gazebo as we are planning a very small, intimate wedding. Also, I couldn't find many reviews by googling, so I was wondering if anyone had any first-hand experience with this company. Much thanks!! :)

Re: Best Bridal Hawaii / Ocean Crystal Chapel @ Hilton Hawaiian Village

• Options
    edited December 2011
    omg, i just read these replies now... 3 months later! thank you girls SOOO much!! we did end up going with BBH and judging from everyone's responses we've made the right choice :) I can't wait!! i really enjoyed looking at all your planning bios. makes me more & more excited about it!! thanks again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just came back from my honeymoon and destination wedding in Hawaii. I can vouch for JoAnn and Stevie. I love them. They made my dream come true and at the meager budget that I had.  They were really wonderful to work with. They answered all our questions. Even when we had some set backs, they were still able to work with us. They helped us save so much money and we still had a beautiful wedding. I posted pictures on yelp.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We gave my wife's wedding dress to Hilton to steam on the day before our wedding to be ready for our special day. Instead of steaming it, they washed in in the washing machine, ruining it. They offered to get us a new dress and alter it to fit the same as the old. The seamstresses who were supposed to alter the dress were not familiar with wedding dresses and destroyed the new dress as well leaving us with a terribly fitting dress . Hilton agreed to compensate us for the dresses and fly us back to Hawaii to make up for the day they ruined and told us to enjoy the rest of our time on the Islands. Upon returning home, they denied ever making these promises.
    Do not stay at the property and patronize these people that have no integrity and do not make good on promises they make. Do not let them ruin your dream day as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards