Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

limo/party bus from church to reception site

My fiancee and I are looking to have a party bus take the wedding party from the church to the reception which are going to be about 20 minutes away from each other. The wedding is in Richfield and the reception is in Lakeville. We are looking pretty much for a point to point transfer vs havin to rent it for 2-3 hours. We want something that is nice, but is as cheap as possible as this isn't something we really have in our budget. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!

Re: limo/party bus from church to reception site

• Options
    We are using total luxery limousine. They were recommended to us by a friend and have great prices.
  • Options
    If it's not in your budget, then why are you looking? I think providing transportation for your WP is one of those nice-but-not-necessary things. And if you'd only be providing transportation there but not back, how would everyone get back to their cars/homes/hotels?

• Options
    We are using Total Luxury as well for 2 hours; I called quite a few places and they had the best rate I could find.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used Sonic Limos and they were great and had really decent prices!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would not go near Sonic at this point - something is going on and they are becoming quite fishy. I'm about to make a post on this. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards