Snarky Brides

Kindle Winners

I will post who one in here as soon as they email me back! Hopefully you will all know by end of day today!
Photobucket

Re: Kindle Winners

• Damn, no email from KL in my inbox :-(
    Due 10/21/13 with our first baby BabyFruit Ticker
  • If they never email you back, I'll bite the bullet and accept all three kindles on their behalf.   ;)
  • Man, looks like I didnt win.  I was SO hoping I would- I have a business trip in a few weeks that would have been perfect for using a Kindle.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Last time you tried to email me, it didn't work :(

;o)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How do you have our email addresses?  Or do you mean PM?  And I think you mean "won" in your OP, there...
  • Joy, they have our email addresses from when we signed up.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kindle-winners?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:676f6d3c-fdbc-437d-9373-febd7bc1dba8Post:a4c1eb50-922b-4a84-8bcd-ebf5d7219282">Re: Kindle Winners</a>:
    [QUOTE]Joy, they have our email addresses from when we signed up.
    Posted by LoveyHowl[/QUOTE]

Huh.  Glad I used a random email address.  I don't like everything so interconnected.  I assumed that Knot Lili wouldn't be able to see that. 
  • NcsuPsych- You are right, but sadly you were not one of the winners this time! I will remember to PM you if you ever enter for something and win since I know it does not always work.

And yes, I have your email addresses from when you signed up. So you will always be notified through there.

And yup... I meant won! Sorry about that.
    Photobucket
  • tidetraveltidetravel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    For the record, the email address that I used when I set up this account is now defunct. (I already lost 8000+ post in the TK changeover, I wasn't about to lose another 10000 just to change my email address)  So, if I DID win, PM me and I can send you my real email address :)  Just sayin... 
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Lili, I was kidding ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kindle-winners?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:676f6d3c-fdbc-437d-9373-febd7bc1dba8Post:dfa9c788-955d-4f09-8b93-21048a438dbd">Re: Kindle Winners</a>:
    [QUOTE]For the record, the email address that I used when I set up this account is now defunct. (I already lost 8000+ post in the TK changeover, I wasn't about to lose another 10000 just to change my email address)  So, if I DID win, PM me and I can send you my real email address :)  Just sayin... 
    Posted by tidetravel[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ditto that. Mine was an email only associated with my wedding for vendors to use. Which is now gone. Oops.
    meet annie! rescued 6.17.12 imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • It is taking an awfully long time for people to respond to you Lili. There should be a time limit. Don't respond in X amount of time, it goes to the next.

With that being said, did I win? I think my email is old.
  • Ok everyone finally got back to me, it takes a little while because there is some stuff they have to fill out!

MoonlightSilver

nattymsu

KChing1703
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards