Maine
Options

Things are finally getting started!

First of all, we finally set the date (officially!) and reserved the place. We are getting married on May 17th, 2014 at Maple Hill Farm. I am SO excited! And with the wedding a year and two months away, that means that I can finally get started on wedding plans, rather than just "thinking" about them. 

I did have a question though, we're planning on doing maple syrup as a favor. My fiance has a relative that does maple syrup, so we can get that pretty cheap. Has anyone ever done, or is doing maple syrup as a favor? Any advice? I'm wondering about what kind of bottles/containers to use. 

Thank you! :)

Re: Things are finally getting started!

• Options
    congratulations! as far as jars for maple syrup, i would shop around online. save-on-crafts.com is one of my favorite sites, as well as etsy.com.  i would also try local craft stores such as ac moore and michaels- usually if you are buying in bulk there you can get them for cheaper! good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you! I'm so excited! It looks like we may look into buying pre-made maple syrup in the bottles rather than making our own and whatnot. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards