South Asian Weddings

Plans for the week!

I have to write TY Cards for the shower we had recently.
Hopefully finish up the program!

Re: Plans for the week!

• kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DFW - Good luck with your program, and finish those TYs!  I recall proof reading the program until I was blue!  Many edits!  Many spelling mistakes corrected!

This week, I'm still wandering around looking for a backpack!  I did get DEET (mosquito no near me spray essentially), and 2 of my sari's from exclusively.in got here, :) Need to go and get blouses made for them :)  I also have to pick up a couple other blouses for the saris that I'll be wearing in a few weeks! Super stoked and excited!

I have to get some shots too - inoculations/vaccinations in preparation! And... I found my passport!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    @DFW - Let us know if you need help proof reading anything for the programs, etc.

@KP - so exciting to hear you prep for your trip. I can't wait to hear how it went once you're back! You're going to love it!

This week I have to start my chocolate detox. As in I have been eating way too much of it and I need to stop.

I can't wait until Wednesday, NYC Marathon lottery day. Fingers crossed I make it in!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_plans-week-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:e7b2c7d7-8e11-4a25-87c0-a06de815af19Post:8351aaa1-9a56-45a9-923d-0a8784411e30">Re: Plans for the week!</a>:
    [QUOTE]@DFW - Let us know if you need help proof reading anything for the programs, etc. @KP - so exciting to hear you prep for your trip. I can't wait to hear how it went once you're back! You're going to love it! <strong>This week I have to start my chocolate detox. As in I have been eating way too much of it and I need to stop.</strong> I can't wait until Wednesday, NYC Marathon lottery day. Fingers crossed I make it in!
    Posted by raangoli[/QUOTE]

I just tried the Black and Green Espresso Chocolate... it's so good, and bad for you at the same time, especially if you eat it at night and you end up like me, wide awake, and the next day is work!!!

Good luck on your chocodetox, it's hard :-(

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, KP! It is hard esp. with the loads of choco at home from Easter. Must. Stop. Eating.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_plans-week-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:e7b2c7d7-8e11-4a25-87c0-a06de815af19Post:99dc57e0-e072-4bbf-944c-4f207cf79791">Re: Plans for the week!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks, KP! It is hard esp. with the loads of choco at home from Easter. Must. Stop. Eating.
    Posted by raangoli[/QUOTE]

I have a great solution for you on that, but you aren't gonna like it one bit... put all in a box and send it to me!

JOKING... Stick them in your freezer, out of sight, out of mind!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Freezing snacks never seems to work for me.

Programs, ugh. We need to work on ours.

This week we have dance lessons, my cat has an appointment for his physicial (and to discuss possible surgery to occur while we're on our honeymoon), and I may go into the city to pick up FI's wedding gift. If I do pick it up before the weekend, I might meet up with my former co-worker who's moving to TN.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    KP - sorry about the prep stuff. Shots aren't fun

Raangoli -- See if I froze them they would be even better!! You can send me half if you wish. We are here to Help you! lol

Aquarian - Sorry to hear about the pet surgery. Hopefully it won't come to that
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards