Just Engaged and Proposals

Picture your engagement...

What's your favorite picture from your engagement/proposal? Post! :)

Re: Picture your engagement...

• Actual pic. The title was supposed to be a pun of sorts. :) My bad.
  • kaos16kaos16 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_picture-your-engagement?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:b637b607-a52b-4cc8-97f3-603ffc8a3792Post:28e5130f-d299-4566-a60e-fbc87d9bbc72">Re: Picture your engagement...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Actual pic. The title was supposed to be a pun of sorts. :) My bad.
    Posted by puppetrick[/QUOTE]

I don't think every subject has to be an amazing over the top pun.  Sometimes it's easier to know what the post will be about when it has a relevant, understandable subject line. . . . just saying.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_picture-your-engagement?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:b637b607-a52b-4cc8-97f3-603ffc8a3792Post:3b0da901-b58a-405d-bbf1-182515b5385f">Re: Picture your engagement...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll Play :)
    Posted by abwatts[/QUOTE]

AWWW! :) Thanks! Pictures are those vignettes of life - the setting, elation, emotion, attire - everything captured in that ONE instance! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • I'll Play! I have two favorites.. Hope that's okay haha

mmm :] I love these kind of posts. I hope more people join in! (and FTR I got the pun and thought it was cute ;)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_picture-your-engagement?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:b637b607-a52b-4cc8-97f3-603ffc8a3792Post:651ac667-691a-4665-9df5-18fde729f78a">Re: Picture your engagement...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll Play! I have two favorites.. Hope that's okay haha mmm :] I love these kind of posts. I hope more people join in! (and FTR I got the pun and thought it was cute ;) ) 
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh, how adorable!! I absolutely LOVE them! Pics like the ones you guys have posted are just simply refreshing! I love seeing the adoration a guy has when he asks and OUR faces of happiness! :) Thanks for sharing (and for "getting" the pun... ;))!
  • We don't have any.  I would expect many people are in that category.  It was an event between the two of us alone in a special place. 

• Oh, I love love love seeing the happiness in the people and their surroundings when they get engaged! :) I love your guys' pictures!! Here's one of mine - from Disneyland after we got off the Jungle Cruise (he proposed on the boat itself, on a "special cruise" where no strangers were aboard :))..I had NO clue. :) Man, the things these boys do to make us part of their lives forever. ♥ :)

• We were engaged at Disneyland too!!! We got a caricature made, and he had talked to them beforehand to put 'will you marry me?' and him holding a ring, and they wrapped it before I saw it. Then I unwrapped it in front of It's a Small World.

• He surprised me while we were baking brownies. We didnt have any professional pictures taken we just took some ourselves. This is my favourite with the brownies we had made 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_picture-your-engagement?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:b637b607-a52b-4cc8-97f3-603ffc8a3792Post:203fc244-ebc6-4df1-8cc4-5c9e5619d4a1">Re: Picture your engagement...</a>:
    [QUOTE]We were engaged at Disneyland too!!! We got a caricature made, and he had talked to them beforehand to put 'will you marry me?' and him holding a ring, and they wrapped it before I saw it. Then I unwrapped it in front of It's a Small World.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

SOOOOOOOOOO adorable!! :) Love that! PLUS, you have the cariacture as an awesome memento too!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_picture-your-engagement?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:b637b607-a52b-4cc8-97f3-603ffc8a3792Post:9c37aece-60fd-480c-9d02-68b18dd54b73">Re: Picture your engagement...</a>:
    [QUOTE]He surprised me while we were baking brownies. We didnt have any professional pictures taken we just took some ourselves. This is my favourite with the brownies we had made 
    Posted by annieoldfield[/QUOTE]

Nothing is as heartfelt as cooking together! :) LOVE it!
  • We don't have any pics of him actually proposing, but we took this right after (I picture messaged it to my mom before I called her).  This was in Hawaii :-)

Anniversary
  • pomundson0pomundson0 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    on my birthday :) we came across a few girls in the park who asked if we could take their pic under the tree, and we asked the same in return. Then he asked them to hold on a sec ;) 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • FI proposed in Disney World. FI asked a woman to get our picture near the wishing well and got down on one knee in the second. She snapped so many! Favorite:

I knew it was coming and I still cried like a dork. lol
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards