Ohio-Columbus

Cameron Mitchell Catering

I was wondering if anyone has used or has gotten quotes from Cameron Mitchell for their wedding. If you did, how many people was the estimate for? Was it for a buffet or served? What did the estimate include? Just the meal, hors d'ourves, alcohol, etc?  Ever since my fiance and I went to a wedding last year that had cmc he has his mind set on it. I am sure I might go speechless if I don't prepare myself for the estimate.

Re: Cameron Mitchell Catering

• osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using them for our wedding. We are at Darby House, so I don't know if the prices are different there (since they own it). We have 170 people roughly.

Displayed: Domestic cheese (300), trout dip (325), vegetables (280)
    Butlered: Mini-cheeseburgers (501), cheddar mac/cheese (300)

Dinner options:
    Free range chicken with green beans, garlic mashed pot (24.95)
    Beef short ribs with same sides (26.95)
    (both dinner options include wedge salad)

Hope that helps some!
  • edited December 2011
    I thought they were ridicilously overpriced!  We went to the Darby house and for the food with appetizers, alcohol, linen overlays, and all day for the venue (b/c they don't all you to come in before 5pm without doing all day) it was close to 19000 for 200 people. Our revised plan was without overlays and with only 1 selection for food and 1 selection for appetizers and less in the bar came down to around 14000. I hope this helps
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_cameron-mitchell-catering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:cf4ca31f-16b4-4dd7-b9f4-60d79d5d1665Post:46e1d27b-8451-4f5b-86a9-1104853b9dfc">Re: Cameron Mitchell Catering</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are using them for our wedding. We are at Darby House, so I don't know if the prices are different there (since they own it). We have 170 people roughly. Displayed: Domestic cheese (300), trout dip (325), vegetables (280) Butlered: Mini-cheeseburgers (501), cheddar mac/cheese (300) Dinner options: Free range chicken with green beans, garlic mashed pot (24.95) Beef short ribs with same sides (26.95) (both dinner options include wedge salad) Hope that helps some!
    Posted by osumegs[/QUOTE]

I don't know anything about CMC but I just wanted to say that your menu sounds delicious!!!! I like the mini cheeseburger idea :)
  • edited December 2011
    As expected, CMC was the highest estimate I received.  I was looking at a VERY basic plated dinner and it was roughly $10500 for 140 guests.  I'm going with another vendor for sure, although I loooooove the Cameron's restaurants.
  • osuchica85osuchica85 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks....for some reason I was thinking it was going to be even higher priced. Don't get me wrong though it is still expensive!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards