Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Please Help!

So my Fiance and I have been dating for 7 year, been engaged for 1, and now we have decided to post-pone our wedding plans because he is going into the police academy! Now we're looking at a April/May 2013 time frame. Does anyone have any ideas on wedding colors or any suggestions on anything. Thank you so much!

Re: Please Help!

• I think whatever colors you and your FI want should be fine, I dont really buy into the whole only certain colors at certain times thing, sure some "fit" better, but just pick colors you like.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_please-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:068c0912-174d-4c78-960c-f1e695b5e129Post:5ddf926f-1287-4f0b-ae46-1ac503db7da0">Please Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Now we're looking at a April/May 2013 time frame. Does anyone have any ideas on wedding colors or any suggestions on anything. Thank you so much!
    Posted by JuliaCF[/QUOTE]

When you think about your wedding, what do you see?  What do you envision?  Just use the colors you love and that you "see" when you think about your wedding.  Also, if you Google color combinations, inspiration boards will come up that can be very helpful in helping you to visualize how things will come together.

If you are getting married in North Texas and plan on an outdoor wedding, make sure you have a good rain plan.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_please-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:068c0912-174d-4c78-960c-f1e695b5e129Post:5ddf926f-1287-4f0b-ae46-1ac503db7da0">Please Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So my Fiance and I have been dating for 7 year, been engaged for 1, and now we have decided to post-pone our wedding plans because he is going into the police academy! Now we're looking at a April/May 2013 time frame. Does anyone have any ideas on wedding colors or any suggestions on anything. Thank you so much!
    Posted by JuliaCF[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to chime in with the others -- just pick the colors you like! I was married this past April and I never actually picked a color scheme. Our invitations had pink (my fave color) and orange (his fave color), our cakes were black and white, our linens were pale pink, and my BMs picked dresses in whatever color they wanted. (Ended up with seafoam green, blue, pink, and yellow).
  • We got married in April of this year and I just picked two colors that I liked (blue and pink) and went from there.  I agree that you can use whatever colors you like, regardless of what time of year you are getting married!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Thank you all for the helpful information! I will probably jsut go with whatever colors we love. We both really like green and pink...We're planning on getting married at the country club so we were thinking about having the ceremony outside then the reception inside. I'll definitely have a back up plan just in case it starts to rain...Thank you again! If i have any more questions I'll make sure to post something so I can get more useful information!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards