• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New Hampshire

Anyone use LA Limousine (Wilton) before?

Sorry to be so "needy" with all my questions lately.....it's getting to 'crunch time' with the last of the wedding vendor selection, (199 days to go).

Looking for transporation vendors in the Nashua to Keene areas.....Adventure Limousine can't accomodate our coach requirements since they took their coach bus off of the road.  Grace Limo 'might' not be able to do so either--still waiting to hear back from them, (their 20 passenger bus is already booked on our day).  
I think Black Tie is too far out of our price and geographic range.  I am going to be talking with someone from LA Limousine (Wilton) tomorrow and was wondering if any of you have any feedback regarding them?  We considered using a school bus--and might still do so, but would like to find something that is a little nicer option to shuttle guests between Nashua and Jaffrey.  Great Bay doesn't do our area.  Any other suggestions?

September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
imageimage
Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
Anniversary

Re: Anyone use LA Limousine (Wilton) before?

• edited December 2011
    My co-workers rented a limo for me from LA Limo in Wilton.  The driver showed up early and hung out down the street so as not to block our driveway, was super polite, limo was clean and quiet, and when my dad offered to tip him, he was up front in saying that my co-workers had already taken care of it.  Granted, I didn't have to do any of the dirty work of hiring, but they were A+ in my book!
    Christina 10.26.08
  • mariegramariegra member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your feedback YayBananas.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards