March 2012 Weddings
Options

Renewing Vows

Well  I  see I am not the only one planning for the big day.
The first time was Brooklyn county clerk office at the last minute on Dec 31 2001 now it will be 9 years this December coming up soon.
We decided to reaffirm our vows for our 10th anniversary. This time we can do it up a little and celebrate with family and friends.

Re: Renewing Vows

• Options
    That's wonderful!!! Good luck planning and congratulations!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Dh and I are also planning our vow renewal ceremony and reception.  Here is the message I posted on the DFW Knottie board...

Some of you may not remember me but I was a DFW Knottie a long time ago.  I got married in April 08 to the love of my life.  Recently DH and I decided that we wanted to renew our vows since we didn't have the wedding we originally wanted.  We eloped to Las Vegas and had a small ceremony and reception with 30 of our closest friends and family members.  We were originally suppose to have our wedding on July 19th, 2008.  We have invested a year and a half in our wedding but decided that we wanted to just get married already.  Because we got married so quick we caught a lot of grief and flack from those invited to our original wedding.  So here I am again planning our vow renewal wedding.  It has been so long since I have been here.  I feel like a newbie again.  I hope that I will be able to join you ladies as I plan our renewal.
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome ! I  am so happy I am not the only one doing a vow renewal.
    Congrats and Happy planning.
  • Options
    YAY to vow renewals!! My husband and I are also doing a vow renewal for our tenth anniversary in March 2012, we were young and not as established when we forst got married but we feel that after all that we have been through as a couple, we need to stop and live it up alittle!! and the 10 year anniversary seems to be the best time to do it...we both went back to school, have had 2 more children and have helpd the world back as one unit that we just want to reaffirm our love and commitment to each other...a "I'd do it all over again" moment!! Plus my mom took over our first wedding (she has never been married), this time it's all about us and all about the love we share. It's small and intimate, we're having it in the home that we have now and just the closest of family and friends to celebrate with! Congrats and heres  to a beautiful journey with vow renewals!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards