Interracial Weddings

Hi! Newly engaged :)

Hi! I am so excited about my new engagement and I wanted to post on this discussion board to just say hi! Also does anyone have recommendations for photographers that take really good engagement photos on the east coast & Not too expensive?

Re: Hi! Newly engaged :)

• Welcome!  You might have better luck asking about less expensive photographers on your local board.  Many times people will have personal reviews, recommendations, or pictures of their own weddings up so you can see what works for you and what doesn't.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interracial-weddings_hi-newly-engaged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:c9069c39-6e1f-4397-9e66-aeb7ed51fccbDiscussion:bf0f0f93-d1d9-423c-9976-3f64f615dc01Post:9ad3d117-ab01-4bff-8186-ab12a85fc795">Re: Hi! Newly engaged :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome!  You might have better luck asking about less expensive photographers on your local board.  Many times people will have personal reviews, recommendations, or pictures of their own weddings up so you can see what works for you and what doesn't.
    Posted by mizutamababy[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I will do that!
  • try a photography student! 
  • Where on the East Coast are you?  I have a great photographer that did a great job with our interracial photos, but I'm not sure about travel.  
    photo a9462148-4aa2-44d9-90ce-7f8b4d94b393_zps20ae9070.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards