California-Inland Empire

Honeymoons

Is everyone going on one? If so where? We are going to sandals... Ocho Rios Jamicia
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: Honeymoons

• edited December 2011
    We're taking an Eastern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity; Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, & St. Maarten. CAN'T WAIT! 
    www.weddingwire.com/jamiandjeff
  • edited December 2011

Desi - I looked into that resort, it looks really nice! Eventually we ended up settling on the cruise, because I've never been on one, but Jamaica was my favorite!

www.weddingwire.com/jamiandjeff
  • edited December 2011
    We went to Maui for a week then to Sandals Nassau Paradise Island in the Bahamas :) The Hubby rreaaaallly wanted Jamaica but I wanted the Bahamas!
  • edited December 2011
    We went to Oahu for a week. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know where we are going yet =/

I really want to do Hawaii but it is kind of expensive! More expensive than I thought it would be. I was thinking about renting out an Ohana (guest suite) from someone that lives on the island. There are actually a lot of people out there that do that.

I would love to do Paris or Italy again but those places weren't relaxing. In Italy I felt like I was constantly on the go...and I was there for 2 weeks! When I got home I needed a vacation from my vacation! lol.

I've looked into the all inclusive resorts and I am so afraid I will be board out of my damn mind when I get there. Plus, I want to experience the country/place we honeymoon in. Not just be enclosed in a bubble.

• edited December 2011
    Playa del carmen, Manzanillo Mexico or Costa rica... we're leaning more towards Playa del carmen though.  We went in Novemeber and absolutley fell in love.  Bre, look into it, there are tons of things you can do outside of the resort!
  • edited December 2011
    Sara- Thanks, I will look into those. I wouldn't mind either of those places =)

• edited December 2011
    So nice ;o) everyone!! Bahamas here we come :o)
  • kaylarbudkekaylarbudke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ireland for a week and a half :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards