Idaho
Options

Barn Wedding

My fiance and I would like to have our reception in a barn. We live in Southern Idaho and would like to find somewhere in Filer. Anyone have any ideas? We would prefer an older red barn.

Re: Barn Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no clue exactly what is out there that would be appropriate for your reception. I wish you luck in finding just what your looking for.
    You know you are truly blessed when you find that one who completes you,makes you totally happy, and feels your pain from the other room. The one you feel lost without, the one that makes you laugh, the one that makes you cry. The one that makes you wonder how you can be so lucky. Congratulations to everyone who has found "the one."
  • Options
    Stacymc5Stacymc5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had the same idea too.  I am here visiting my boyfriend's family in Buhl and have not seen anything here or in Twin Falls. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good luck to you :o) that would be awesome!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

The Risk barn in Filer.  I'm sure you've heard of it though... You did just describe it.

• Options
    therisktherisk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Hi if you are looking for a barn then you need to go to www.TheRiskBarn.com  we have great rates many photos it is in Jerome. You can e-mail me at therisk@cableone.net or call Bruce at 208 280 2702 or Jack 208 280 3448

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been looking for barn venues near Boise and I can't find much either, but I did stumble across this today, at least the website - http://www.sunrisep.com/

Blessings!
  • Options
    I am also looking for a barn or ranch to have my wedding since I live in southern idaho, I did find Alexander's barn in filer but I don't think it's red.....

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    There is a list of barns somewhere on the forumalready
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards