Canada

Wednesday Wedding Poll

Tell us all about your rings! Bonus for PIP.
Baby Birthday Ticker
Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w

Re: Wednesday Wedding Poll

• Habs2HartHabs2Hart member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My e-ring is a .90 brilliant on a custom band.  Hard to tell here, but there is a small band of diamonds running under the diamond and offset (top right and bottom left) two pieces of white gold twist up and curve to support the diamond. 

My Fl had the band custom made and it fit me perfectly!  He's amazing! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My e-ring is a .65ct round brilliant stone flanked on both sides by smaller round stones. The ring itself is white gold. We went shopping for it together so it wasn't exactly a surprise. My favourite thing about it is the setting.

Funny story - I originally wanted an emerald cut stone, but my DH convinced me that round was the way to go because it "was mathematically derived to maximize brilliance and sparkle". He is a PhD student and we both really appreciate that the round brilliant shape was once the topic of someone's PhD thesis.

My wedding ring is just a plain white gold band. The e-ring is enough bling for my tastes.

Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My engagement ring is a 1.20ct brilliant cut (tiffany cut - 6 prongs instead of 4) diamond set in a platinum band.  My wedding ring is a half circle of 9 tiny diamonds and is also platinum.  DH's ring is solid, thicker platinum.

Both of our wedding bands are engraved with the word "always" - which is sentimental to us.

• edited December 2011
    I have no idea about the size or anything..LOL!

I just know it's white gold, has three diamonds, and I love it a lot :)

• miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    PIP=Picture in Post
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Mine is a .75 c three stone with smaller stones inlaid on the band.  It's white gold and WICKEDDD.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My e-ring is a .90ct brilliant cut solitaire in a whilte gold setting.  My wedding band has another .33ct of channel set diamonds about halfway around.  H's wedding band is white gold with a bit of detailing. 

My wedding band is engraved with "Always" and our wedding date, while H's has "Forever" and our wedding date.

This is the only picutre I have with all three rings!

We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Here is a pic of my E-ring. I couldn't get a good pic of my actual ring on my finger but this is exactly what I have.  I love it.. on the inside of the band it has forever engraved with a tiny diamond for the O in forever.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Here's a picture of mine... it's a round cut pink tourmaline (equivalent to 0.75 ct) in a white gold setting called "Trellis".  The store I found with this ring only offered it in a pink saphire, so I actually had mine made by a store here to look like this picture but with a pink tourmaline instead.

LOVE that it's my favourite stone, and that while it looks like an ordinary 4 prong solitaire from the top, it's got a little character from the side :-)  

We haven't yet picked out our wedding bands.

M.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards